Sunday, September 15, 2013

Smorgasbord #8


My sis came over last week to put some final touches on my baby shower invitations. She brought Miss Marley and I got to snuggle with her for a bit. 

She looked so cute in her outfit and bow.

She let me take a few pictures of her, but the dogs were interfering and you can see that she was frightened as the pictures go on.

Picture #1...not so bad
Picture #2...get me out of here!!
And here came the dogs. They just wanted to sniff and lick all over her. Marley didn't like that too much and I had to quickly rescue her.

I am so ready for fall. I resisted putting up Halloween decor for now, but really wanted my house to start smelling like fall. I popped open the Oatmeal Cookie Scentsy bar and let my house smell like a coffee shop on a brisk fall morning. It smells divine in my house right now.
I think I'm holding off a little bit longer for the Halloween decorations because this will be the last holiday that I decorate for before kiddos come along. Eli's due date is just a week before Halloween and it's a little bittersweet as I wrap up pregnancy and onto motherhood in a few weeks. I really enjoy putting up all of the decorations and I know it will be even more fun to put them up with my kids and make memories. Call me overly sentimental, but I think I will put my Halloween decorations up a little slower this year and relish the last season of putting them up by myself.

I found this Fall Bucket List on Pinterest and couldn't resist it. There are some cute ideas on here that I would like to do, for instance: drink apple cider, make a fall mantel, pumpkin crafts, and give to a food bank.

What do you see on the bucket list that you would like to do? Add anything not listed?

1 comment:

  1. We have been to the pumpkin patch the past 2 years and I loved it. I am looking forward to doing that this year with two! I also loving planning Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete