Thursday, September 19, 2013

Maternity Pictures

I received my maternity pictures back this week and I am so pleased with them. Shelley with Little Bird Photography did a superb job. She always finds a way to not only capture the physical, but also the emotional. I highly recommend her to anyone and can't wait to use her again when Eli comes in a few weeks!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures
  Doris and Mr. Bates are such an important part of our lives that I couldn't imagine not including them in the pictures

 Poor Shelley had to stand on an old rickety ladder to get this shot
 Just me and my bump in an old barn at my sis's in-law's
 We waited a long time to get the sun just right for the silhouette shots
 
 The sonogram picture
 Shelley combined these two pictures and I love them both
I plan on framing a few of these for my baby shower and creating a photo book to remember this time in my life. I know as soon as Eli gets here I am going to miss having him in my belly. I'm glad that these pictures show how happy we are to be welcoming this little guy in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment