Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pregnancy Brain

Pregnancy brain comes in many shapes and forms for me. Sometimes it's forgetting what I was going to do when I walk into a room, other times it's looking for my keys for five minutes and then realizing that they were in my hand the entire time. This time it's forgetting to add pictures to my blog.

These two pictures are from last Sunday at my grandad's birthday party. Miss Marley was sleeping and cozied up next to me and her cousin, Eli. As I count down the final weeks I realize that there will not be many more pictures like this.
As I said in my last post, Chris stayed in the house with the babies and we shuffled them around. He had a likening for my cousin's baby, Tinsley, and snuggled with her.

She liked the blanket over her head while she slept and Chris continued to surf the web on his phone.

And finally, you knew it was coming, my swelling feet. I like to call them sasquatch feet. By the end of the day they look like sausages that are about to burst out of the casing. 

My principal told me that I can wear house shoes throughout the day and to put my feet up, but it's so hard to sit down and direct a class. When I teach I am very animated and full of energy and it's very hard to sit there and display that same energy.

(I later painted my toes. They look a lot better now.)

In my next post I will update with my 34 week check-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment