Monday, September 16, 2013

34 Weeks

34 weeks! Wahoo!! I am definitely in the home stretch. I get a bit more tired everyday, but with the help of my principal allowing me to wear slippers and put my feet up whenever I need to, I think I will make it! 
Saturday, I was cutting fruit when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain across my spine right below my ribs. It hurt so bad it knocked me down to the ground. I cried in pain as Chris helped me lie on the floor and called my best friend who is a nurse and asked for her guidance. After calming down I realized that it was just muscular and Eli was still moving. I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch and it has been slowly getting better since.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until your shower to celebrate Eli and I really can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete