Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lenten Check-In #1

Okay, I said that I would do my Lenten Check-In in my last post.
 So here it is after Week 1

1. Pray the Rosary every day
This one I have completed every single day. Even on the weekend I popped my cd in on my way to the grocery store. Chris has even helped me out by listening to the Rosary on our way out to eat last Sunday evening.


2. Read Not By Bread Alone: Daily Reflections for Lent 2013
I've been bad with this one. I admit that the book has not left my bag from school. I really need to jump on this one and read already.

3. Pray Before Meals
Ugh!! I am not off to a good start with this one either. I constantly forget and remember mid-bite. I'm glad that I do remember, but really need to work on my timing.


 4. Receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation
I have yet to do this one, but I am waiting for our parish-wide reconciliation.


 5. Attend Stations of the Cross
I went this past Friday with a few of my friends and it was such a great experience. Reflecting on the stations, singing the songs between, and being with close friends made it very special. This has been one of my favorite Lenten sacrifices.

How are you doing so far with your Lenten promises?


No comments:

Post a Comment