Monday, February 11, 2013

Birthday presents

My brother's birthday, my future sister-in-law's birthday, and my best friend's birthday are all within a week or so between each other. I try my hardest to buy birthday gifts early. I did really good this year and got them early enough. 

My best friend and I like to get together to gab and enjoy some wine. For her birthday I got her this

It's a koozie for your wine glass. I thought it was the cutest thing and almost bought one for myself. The day after I gave it to her, she sent me this picture of her wine glass in her woozie and a wine chiller that I also got for her birthday.

I got my brother and future sister-in-law a joint gift. Shutterfly was running a special on photo plaques. I made one for them with some of their favorite pictures so they can display it in their house. I was very happy with the results and they were really pleased when they opened it.

Desktop Plaque
View the entire collection of cards.
 


I really want to be one of those people who have all of their Christmas presents bought by September/October. I think I have a good start with all of the Christmas deals. I hope I can keep it up!


2 comments:

  1. The hubby and I are trying to buy in advance too. So far we have three people knocked off the list for birthdays and Christmas. :)

    Brittny

    bsnovelwritingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Brittny!! Keep it up, lady!

    ReplyDelete