Monday, March 31, 2014

Smorgasboard #12

This past Saturday, I had a girls day with some of my friends from high school. We decided to go to Painting with a Twist and paint together. This is a very laid back atmosphere and we gabbed, laughed, and drank some wine. It was so nice to get together and see what everyone is up to.

Here is my painting after the first application of paint.
Kim and Lori working hard on their masterpieces
Mary and Ruth taking a break from their painting
Lauren, Lori, and Kim on a break
My painting at the halfway point
And my masterpiece!! I added the letters in the tree and the flowers around the tree.
All of us with our paintings
We went out to eat at El Fenix and Kacie met us for dinner. We proceeded with more conversations and laughter. It was such a nice treat to get out of the house and enjoy some time away from normal life.

But while I was having some fun with my girls, Eli was having just as much fun with girls, too.

My cousin, Melisa, kept Eli with her two girls. You can see how excited they were to play with each other.
Eli is a little social butterfly and loves to smile at everyone. Melisa said the girls loved having him around and wanted to keep him! I heard there was only one minor boo-boo and Eli took it like a champ. I hope for more time for him with his cousins in the future. 

In my next post, I will show you what Chris was up to while we were away...

No comments:

Post a Comment