Sunday, April 13, 2014

Our Oasis

I said in my last post that I would show you what Chris was up to while Eli and I were away.
Well, here it is...
Chris had some fun doing some DIY and creating our backyard into more of an oasis for us.
He used his Boy Scout skills of knot making and hung this flower pot and tire swing.
He also hung a few baskets from the trees over the deck
He's using these flower pots for another project, but found good use of this old bathtub from our house. St. Francis found a comfortable spot, too.
This tree died a year ago, but we kept the trunk. Chris laced it with chicken wire and started a vine at the bottom that will go up the trunk.
 He boxed in the tree and planted some flowers around it. I can't wait to see what this will look like when it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment