Friday, March 21, 2014

Smorgasbord #11

Just some random happenings at Gilburtshire...

My hair dryer died a horrible death on Sunday. It was five years old and on its way out. I had been eyeing a BaByliss hair dryer for a few years and got a good deal on Amazon and free shipping thanks to Amazon Prime. (Amazon Prime is my favorite subscription right now.)
During Spring Break, I had had it with our garage door. It would slam so hard and sometimes got stuck. One morning it slammed so hard that I couldn't get it open and had to use the side door to go in and get Eli. The lock didn't work and there was a gap at the top of the door that brought in a draft. It needed to go!!!
We went to Lowe's last Thursday and picked up this white door that is fantastic. It doesn't slam, it has a switch at the bottom to hold the door open with your foot, it has an easy slide down screen, and it has a deadbolt. I love it!
I put Eli down for a nap and the doggies wanted to join him. I love that they all get along and that it shows Doris' nurturing side.
Brianna was out of town and we Facetimed with her. Eli and Marley were so funny and it looks like they took a selfie. 
Eli fell asleep on the couch and Mr. Bates jumped up to snuggle, too. Mr. Bates can be very gentle when he wants to.

Just a few things going on around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment