Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Week With Marley

Like I said in my last post, I cannot get enough of this sweet face. Last Thursday, I spent the afternoon at the hospital helping my sister and hanging out. Of course, I wanted to hold Marley every second that I could and got this angelic face.
Bri, Shelby, and Marley got to come home last Friday. We spent all day Sunday with them. We went to church together, got gorditas afterwards, and hung out at their house for the rest of the day. Chris and Shelby spent the afternoon playing Xbox, while the rest of us did this
We needed our nap and so did Marley.

Before Marley was born, I told Brianna that I would cook them dinner after the baby was born so they wouldn't have to worry about it. Brianna decided on chicken spaghetti for Tuesday night. I also made garlic bread, corn, and banana poke cake.
I'm so glad that I picked this new recipe. This cake was so good, yet so sinful. The moistness of the cake combined with the banana pudding and 'Nilla wafers was so tasty. You can find the recipe here.
After dinner, I was holding Miss Moo and I had to get this shot. She looks so peaceful and already different from last week. I could have held her all night and Shelby almost agreed to it, due to their lack of sleep.
My sis and I are in my cousin's wedding this weekend and Miss Marley will have her first official public outing. I doubt she will be put down for a minute. I will make sure to take plenty of pictures of the event...and of Marley.

No comments:

Post a Comment