Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Wedding

This past Saturday was my cousin Cassie's wedding. Brianna and I were both in the wedding and had a great time planning and enjoying the big day.
 Cassie had her wedding at St. John's and reception at the KJT Hall. She added some really cool aspects to their wedding. Cassie and Daniel are huge sports fans and arranged for the announcer of the Chicago Bulls to introduce the wedding party in the hall. They also sent an invitation to the Dallas Mavericks player, Dirk Nowitzki, and he replied by signing their invitation. 

Dad, Bri, and I
The Mikula girls. Cassie looked absolutely stunning
Mr. and Mrs. Mach
Had to get at least one of us
And the new Lytle Family
Since my sis was busy getting ready for the wedding, my mom was in charge of Marley. She sent us this pic to tell us that Marley was ready to party. She looks a lot like my sister in this picture.
We had a great time at Cassie's wedding and Miss Marley was the life of the party. She looked so cute all dolled up and didn't mind people holding her. She even wobbled for a bit with me. 

It will be awhile before we have another family wedding. I hope there will be one soon enough to take Eli to and dress him up.


No comments:

Post a Comment