Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our Spoiled Babies

Doris and Mr. Bates are treated like our children, so I take full credit for them being spoiled. When we were on our trip we asked each other several times, "I wonder how the doggies are doing?" or, "Doris and Bates would love this!" We really don't like leaving them overnight, so we always ask my cousin to house-sit for us while we are gone. He takes really good care of them and lets them sleep with him. When we came home, they were elated to see us by jumping and licking all over us.

A few days before we left I drove Chris' car and the seat wouldn't stick so it kept rolling back and forth. A funny part of that story is that I drove the car down to my mom's so that I could use hers. The seat was so far back and when I barely tapped the brakes I was slammed forward and my breasts honked the horn. I was so mad at that car, but was also laughing because it was so funny.

Fast forward. Chris had to fix the car so he could drive it the next day for work. The dogs kept barking in the house because they wanted to see what we were doing. Chris closed the garage door and let them come out.

They thought we were leaving again, so they jumped in the car in hopes that we would take them with us.

A few days ago, I had a lazy day with my sister. We chatted and hung out at my house. This is where my dogs decided to hang out
They were so comfy snuggled up with us on the couch. They snoozed most of the afternoon.

And they snoozed all evening with Chris and I

They are our babies and I wonder what will happen when we start having biological children in the near future? I honestly think that they will be great older siblings and will look after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment