Monday, January 7, 2013

An afternoon babysitting

Last week, my brother asked me to watch my niece and nephew while he went to the dentist and my SIL worked a shift at a local grocery store in town. I had a lot of fun playing with my sweet, 3 month old, niece and my playful, two year old, nephew. I got her to look at the camera and take a picture with me. She is such a happy and cuddly baby. 
 She's watching Rio and getting ready for a nap. Just realized that it looks like she's giving me the bird in this picture. I don't think she really means it.
When I asked my nephew to take a picture with me he made an angry face and turned around. I had to sneak my camera and take a picture of him while he didn't notice.

He is so much like my brother, but a bit cuter. When my brother came back, my nephew ran to him and hugged him. It was so sweet. I talked to my brother for a bit about new changes in our lives and how we're dealing with them. It's very weird to think that we've grown up and how our lives have changed over the years. My brother is a great father and provider for his family. He is making some big changes in his life to better his family and continue to provide for them. I admire my brother's courage to start a new path by going back to school. I pray that he will succeed in training and that God will take care of them during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment