Friday, March 13, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday this year, so Eli celebrated with his friends at daycare on Friday. I managed to get one pic of us before heading out the door.
He loved wearing his Mickey Mouse shirt, but didn't want to stand long enough to get a good picture by himself.
I procrastinated too long and didn't get Eli new Valentine's cards. These were leftover from last year with puppies and kittens on them. I tossed in a few chocolates in a bag for his friends.
He wanted to show off his shirt before I left for work.
I came home that evening to a beautiful orchid(that I will probably kill with my black thumb) and a teddy bear that Eli claimed in the first few minutes. 
 
On Saturday, Valentine's Day, I had Marley over while her parents were at work. We drove around the farm and headed to Grandad's house to wish him a Happy Valentine's Day.
Grandad was happy to show the kids around, but they thought they were the tour guides.
That evening we went to see Alex Meixner play at the KJT. We had a great time dancing and hanging out. The kids wanted their Poppy to hold them so they could see the band playing.
We couldn't get them to stand still because they were dancing the whole time.
They loved to watch the band and shake their butts.
I love this picture of Eli and his Poppy. At the end of the night Eli didn't want Chris nor I. He only wanted his Poppy.
You can read last year's Valentine's Day here

3 comments:

  1. This post is too cute! I think he looks like you in the pic at Sherry's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's grown so much since we saw him last summer! And I love how much our kids all love their grandfathers!! And the dancing, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eli really loves his Poppy. Sometimes he won't go to anyone else except Poppy, including me!

      Delete