Sunday, March 15, 2015

Snow Days

We had three snow days this year. The first two were mainly ice, but the third day we got real snow.
He was mesmerized by the ice and was ready to go play in it.
The first snow day, I took Eli out with the dogs. He loved it, despite frequently falling down on the ice.
Giving me a frozen smile
Selfie with my little guy
He loved eating the ice
 Here's a video of Eli eating the ice.
  We bundled up and walked to my mom's house. We looked silly bundled up.
 
 Our house on snow day #1
The next snow day was a lot colder. We bundled him up like Randy from A Christmas Story. He lost his mittens so we put baby leggings on his hands/arms.
The Lytles picked us up and we headed to my parent's to slide down their hill.
Eli peering into the distance.
The kiddos loved being pulled on the boogie boards in anticipation for our beach vacation in Florida this summer.
They were ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment