Tuesday, March 24, 2015

CRHP Breakfast

My CRHP (Christ Renews His Parish) Group has been getting together the first Saturday of the month for almost two years ago. We attended the weekend retreat together in April 2008 and continue to see each other to catch up and offer prayers to one another. 
March was my turn to host the breakfast after Mass. I perused Pinterest in hopes of finding a delicious, yet super easy recipe for a breakfast casserole. I used this one and will use it again. This was ridiculously easy and even I couldn't mess it up.

I started with biscuits on the bottom.
I added cooked breakfast sausage and cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top of the sausage.
I poured 8 beaten eggs with salt and pepper on top before putting it in the oven for thirty minutes.
The finished product. There was plenty of leftovers for the hungry boys in my house.
I got my pretty coffee mugs and sugar bowl, from my Meme's house, out for the breakfast.
I also made twisted cinnamon rolls (from a can) and displayed them on my pretty stand that I rarely use.
I forgot to take a few pictures of the ladies who came to my house. It was nice to chat with them and see how they are doing. They are such a caring and sweet group of women. We've been together through many trials and tribulations and always find a way to lift one another up. I look forward to many more first Saturdays with these ladies.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was! I don't even really care for breakfast sausage, but I would eat that again.

      Delete