Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

This was Eli's first Valentine's Day and I wanted to make it special. I bought him this cute onesie with a truck toting a heart from Zulily. It fit him perfectly and he was ready to go to Aunt Sherry's for his first valentine exchange.
I contemplated on getting the onesie monogrammed with his name on it. But, I want our future babies to have a chance at wearing this cute shirt, too.
Playing peekaboo with me before leaving the house for the day
We got creative for Eli's valentines and dipped his feet in red paint to create a "v". Chris completed the artwork by adding the "l, o, and e". I also had some magnets made on Shutterfly to add to his presents for our families.

Brianna sent me this picture of Marley and Eli at my Aunt Sherry's. I love that it looks like they are holding hands. It makes my heart melt.

We kept our Valentine's Day low key with a meal at home and a quiet evening. It was so nice to sit back and enjoy the night with my two loves.

1 comment:

  1. Eli is such a cutie! I love his valentine's onesie and I completely understand not having it personalized. It is a tough choice!

    ReplyDelete