Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Treats for Nurses

Since Eli's due date is just around the corner, I wanted to make the nurses and my doctor a little treat for taking such good care of us since we found out that we were expecting a little Gilburt. 

I've been so tired lately that I knew making my usual whoopie pies would be out of the question. I wanted to make something with a Halloween flair, but was also easy enough to make in under an hour. I found these Witch's Hat Cookies on Pinterest that lead me to this blog. There wasn't much to the recipe because they were so easy and self-explanatory.

I bought Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies, Hershey Kisses, and white icing that I dyed orange. 

All you have to do is turn the cookie upside down, make a circle of frosting around the hole, and place the Hershey kiss on top. 

I bought the platter in the Halloween section at Wal-Mart and found the orange ribbon around my house.
The nurses loved them and thought they were very festive. 
I would suggest these cookies for an easy treat to take to school, work, or at home for your own little Halloween sweet tooth fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment