Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Chopped the Mop

I had been wanting to cut my hair since I decided to let it grow out 2 years ago for the wedding. Well, today was the day. I wasn't a bit nervous as the scissors slowly cut over 10 inches of my locks. It felt like I lost 10 pounds of weight off of me when she cut the final lock. I felt so light and free. I love running my fingers through my short hair. I love not having it all in mine or Chris' face or getting it stuck under my armpit (I know..gross). I look forward to shorter times in drying my hair and less time in styling it. And the best part is that Chris loves my short hair, almost more than me.
Here is a before picture of just how long my hair was


And TADA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Kyle wants me to cut my hair short again but I am having a hard time deciding! I am tired of this length but not sure how short I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do it!! I was a little sad to see it in a bag, but it is such a fresh and new look now.

    ReplyDelete