Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was Wedding Weekend!! We had two weddings to attend in one day. It was quite a whirlwind of fun. First was my classmate Kim's wedding. Her and her husband were married at St. John's with a beautiful Mass. The new colors in the church really brought out the reds and oranges in her wedding. The reception was held at the KJT and was just as beautiful. I only took a few pics and should have taken more to show off her decorations. Here are a few of my classmates and I with the exquisite bride. I loved her dress and it accentuated her body perfectly.
I got one pics of us. We haven't taken many pictures lately and we were a bit dressed up. I got Chris to wear a tie so I took the chance in taking many pictures throughout the evening.
We left Kim's wedding early so we could head to my cousin Nicholas' wedding later that evening. 
On our way to the next wedding
Nicholas and his wife were married at St. Thomas Aquinas in Dallas. This service was very nice and was led by one of our local deacons. 
It was nice to be with my dad's side of the family. We don't see them as much as we see my mom's side of the family. They had their reception at a country club with a delicious dinner and even better cake. I had the chocolate cake and could have devoured the entire thing.
My grandma was dressed up and I had to take a picture with her and show her off. Our iPhones just do not do justice in dark lighting.
Chris used his camera to take a panoramic shot.
One more picture before the busy day ended.
We had a great time seeing everyone and celebrating special days. Wish I would have taken more pictures of family and the events, but you tend to forget to do that when you're enjoying the celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment