Monday, March 11, 2013

Breaking Dawn Viewing Party

I know I'm a dork and will probably be stoned by my literary scholars for purchasing and reading the Twilight series, but I cannot help my obsession. I had a Twilight viewing party a few years ago and had a lot of fun gabbing and kicking back with fellow Twi-hards and newbies.

Here are a few pics from the first Twilight Viewing Party (March 2009)

 My first party included my aunts, cousins, and best friends...oh and Edward and Bella too!(look at the top left of the picture)
My besties and I 
 

 I decided to host another one for the last installment of the saga.I had everyone come over after 5pm Mass and we watched Part 1 first and Part 2 afterwards. It was so much fun to giggle, chat, and get wrapped up in the movie.

A few times my eyes wandered because of this lil stinker and Mr. Bates. They had so much fun together. My cousin would run around and Mr. Bates would chase him and then lick all over him while he giggled.

Here are a few pics of the double trouble(Pardon the dark pictures, but I didn't want to interrupt the movie)

Watching the movie together

He caught me taking a picture of him



Helping Mr. Bates with his chew toy

Here are a few more of the night

An intense scene in the movie



Everyone who came to the Viewing Party

We had a lot of fun, but of course the food was our favorite part. My aunt and little cousins brought chocolate ice cream and cones. My other aunt and cousin brought Chicken Express tenders, corn nuggets, chips, and dip. My other cousin brought cheesecake. And one of my besties brought sugar cookies. I made Meatball biscuits. These were yummy and I had a few leftover for Chris the next Sunday. He gobbled them up and suggested I make them again for another party.

It's a little bit saddening that I won't be hosting anymore Twilight parties. Maybe in a few years we can have a marathon and watch them all??

No comments:

Post a Comment