Thursday, July 14, 2016

Polka Fest 2016

This year's Polka Fest kicked off on Thursday night at the KJT.
My little guy wasn't too thrilled to take a picture with Mommy.
He got a bit more comfortable with Poppy, though.
He loved hanging out with his cousin
Finally, he warmed up to me.
My mother and I.
I'm looking more like her every day.
With our cousins, James and Debbie.
All ready to polka!
My sweet gal and I.
Eli loves being with his Poppy
We got a date night Saturday night to watch my brother's band play.
With my seester!
The next day I got to hold Mr. Levi.
Miss Andie pooped out early on.
Eli and his BFF, Grant/
My sis and I had onesies made similar to the ones that Marley and Eli wore two years ago.
Levi's says "Future Polka Fest King" and Andie's says "Future Polka Fest Queen".
We partied way too late.
Our little family picture to commemorate Polka Fest 2016.
You can see previous years: 2015, 2014, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Love the recap! Andie is too cute in her polka costume

    ReplyDelete