Thursday, October 6, 2016

Andie is Seven Months Old

Our little beauty turned seven months on July 5, 2016. 
She's growing up too fast, but always has a smile on her face. It's hard to contain her because she goes everywhere!
She had fun splashing in the pool at a family outing. 
Her smile radiates 
I tried taking prissy pictures of her in my wedding veil, but only her sweet smile and contagious laugh came out as she pushed my veil away. 
She's our sunshine. 
Just a silly girl. 
She got to hang out with her cousin, Levi.
She wasn't too happy with this picture. 
She loves her Poppy. 
And eating. 
That double chin gets me every time. 
An evening swim with her momma and brother. 
Showing that she's a big girl and can pull herself up with no help. 
She was excited for our trip to the beach. 
No fear in this gal
Licking herself in the mirror 
Sibling time
Boy did she love the sand at the beach 
Beach baby 
Holding her own
She loves bathtime
A stroll through the neighborhood with her big brother. 

Andie is the light in our eyes. God has blessed us abundantly. I cherish these summer moments with my babies because they won't be babies for long. 

1 comment: