Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Eli's First Texas Rangers Game

 While we had Chris's sister and nephew in town, we took them to a Texas Rangers baseball game. They had never been to a baseball game before and neither had Eli. It was a first for a few people. 
This preggie was hungry and Monster Nachos filled my tummy. Although I hardly made a dent in the nachos, they were delicious.
 Eli had a great time cheering, clapping, and eating.
 He loved the lemon chill.
 He was people watching a lot too.
He pointed at Captain, the mascot.
The guys hanging out
I took the boys to a photo booth and got these adorable pictures. 
Family time
 He loves his daddy
 Our nephew having a great time
Our little family
 The ride home. These guys were zonked.
And my favorite picture of the night. It doesn't get any more American than this. I love to see my boys just wanting to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment