Wednesday, August 12, 2015

20 Weeks

At 20 weeks, I felt pretty good. We went on vacation to Florida and revealed what our newest little Gilburt is. During this time, my body began to feel and look like I have a baby inside. Regular clothes were no longer fitting comfortably and it was time to put on the maternity clothes. Trying to stay cool and remembering to drink plenty of water were the hardest parts in Florida. I learned the hard way on Day 2 and spent the rest of the afternoon with my stomach cramping because I didn't drink enough water. From then on out I made sure I had water and went inside when I got too warm.
Here are my stats for Baby G:
Baby size: the size of a small artichoke
Weight gain: 3 pounds
Sleep: A bit more energy, but still needing my naps; able to lie on stomach still
Cravings: Chinese food, pickles, pizza, wine, and sno cones
Repulsions: BBQ brisket, the smell of garlic
Miss anything: wine, able to pick up Eli with more ease, and my energy
Looking forward: Revealing to everyone that we are having a GIRL!! My predictions and dreams were correct.
Odd fact: My doctor told me at my 20 week appointment that he would be leaving his practice here in Ennis. Chris and I were a bit upset, but understood his leaving to be closer to his family. I have an appointment with a doctor that was recommended by my old doctor and will see him at my 23 week appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment