Friday, November 22, 2013

Smorgasbord #10

I have been a little quiet lately, but this house has been anything but. Eli is nestling in so sweetly in our lives and we love to spend any amount of time with him. He is our little peanut and keeps me busy during the day feeding, changing, cuddling, and more cuddling.

Now for the Smorgasbord:
I saw these at the store and thought I would give them a try. They are delicious and have that great sweet and salty flavor. The peppermint and the pretzel combination is divine. They didn't last long in my house and I have moved on to a second bag.
I was getting ready one morning and watched Doris slowly inch her way on the bed and snuggle up to Eli. She is our Nana and just wants to take care of him.
And then we have Mr. Bates. I was trying to get Eli to do some tummy time and Mr. Bates wanted to help. As you can see Eli is crying and Mr. Bates is sniffing all over him. This didn't last too long. Mr. Bates is a great brother, but he gets too close and I have to tell him to back off frequently.
It was mohawk day on Wednesday. Eli has so much hair and I love to play with it and make cute hairstyles.
These two had a play date on Wednesday. I love that this picture looks like Marley is holding the camera taking a selfie (or ussie if you watched Live with Kelly and Michael this week) with Eli.
They had a lot of fun hanging out and getting to know each other a bit more.
And now....DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!!!
Downton Abbey Season 4 came in this week!! The season just ended in the UK, but will not air until January in the US. I can't wait to watch this and catch up with my favorite show!!
Lastly, I have been working on my annual Christmas cds that I give out to my family and friends. I finished them up today and ready to spread Christmas cheer!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays warm with this arctic weather upon us in Texas!

1 comment:

  1. I love his train sleeper! Marley looks so big compared to him but he will be caught up before you know it.

    ReplyDelete