Monday, November 11, 2013

Eli's First Few Days

Once the message went out that Eli was here, visitors came in one after the other to meet him.

My two best friends from high school came to visit. It was so nice to see them at this special time in my life.

My sis, BIL, and Marley were eagerly waiting to meet their new nephew and cousin.


I was so happy to get this picture with my sister and our babies. I also love how Marley is smiling in this picture.
My little brother came to visit, too.
My older brother, SIL, nephew, and niece came the next night to visit. My niece and nephew were so excited to meet their newest cousin.
Although they weren't that excited by this point


My parents also came to visit and were thrilled to meet their newest grandson.

This goes down as one of my favorite pictures. I love the way that Chris is looking at Eli. I fall more in love with my husband each time he holds and embraces Eli. My heart continues to grow with love for my child and husband.

This was Eli's going home outfit. It was a little big on him, but it looked so cute on his little body.
And finally, this picture. My sister took this and sent it to me. I love how angelic and peaceful he looks in this picture. He is absolutely perfect and looks like he is in the deepest sleep. I want to remember my baby this way and will come back to this picture when my nerves are stretched and my day has gone wrong.
Here's to more snuggle times with my sweet baby boy!

1 comment: