Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pregnancy Recap in Pictures

After creating all of my pregnancy posts, I wanted to put all of the bump pictures together to show the progression of Eli. 
From top left: 9 weeks, 15 weeks, 22 weeks, 26 weeks
From bottom left: 30 weeks, 34 weeks, 38 weeks, 40 weeks
While looking at these I got a little sad because this pregnancy has ended. Now I get to experience the end result of pregnancy, but I'm going to miss that special time of having him inside my body and growing. (Listen to those hormones talking!) 

We will just have to wait for the next one......

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Savannah!

    I know you don't know me well, however, our husbands work together...oh, and I was at your wedding! (I was 23 weeks pregnant at the time, I might add!) - I just wanted to say that you look great and that it's normal to miss being pregnant. I mean, you grow so close to that little person inside of you and you feel to be in full control! I'm just saying, I know what you mean. I had the baby blues when it came to that big time (and YES, it IS hormones.) It will pass.
    I would say that exercising totally helps. It seriously got me out of my "baby blues" and it actually created a bond between me and my baby. I would put her in the chair and she would watch me do my DVD; she would just laugh and laugh. I say, if your hormones are really starting to get the best of you, exercise and spicy foods! It worked for me!

    Hey, good luck with it all. It would be great to really meet you guys, some day.

    Nat Gaither

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Natalie. It's nice to know I'm not alone. Now that I'm starting to get back to my normal self, I would like to start taking Eli for walks in the stroller. Being cooped up in the house is another reason why I would feel blue. We love the tool kit you bought for Eli and can't wait until he's big enough to play with it. We found that it was listed as one of the best toys to give a child. And yes we do need to finally meet and get to know each other better. Let's find a time and make it a date!

    ReplyDelete