Wednesday, June 19, 2013

22 Weeks

I know I said I would post a 20 week picture, but I forgot to take one and now it's 22 weeks so here ya go! Like I said in the last one, the second trimester has been pretty good to me. Very little nausea and that's only because I don't eat as often as I should sometimes. Also, having more energy to do projects for the nursery and other parts of the house has been really nice. Just keeping cool with the doggies in the house and working on our pool to stay cool out of the house during this summer is my idea of a good time. 

Now that we know our lil' Gilburt is a boy, we can get Eli's room ready and prepare ourselves, as best we can, for raising a lil' boy. And now that my belly is really starting to grow, I am going to remind myself to take more pictures and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment