Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Spring, Spring, Spring"

On a previous post, found here, I showed you the flowers that bloom every year around our home. The previous owner had a lovely garden in the backyard with a pond and stepping stones. The person she first sold the house to pretty much let this gorgeous garden go. It's sad that we only get to see bits of it pop up every year. And on our ever-growing list of things to do this, sadly, falls toward the middle/bottom because of more important jobs.

This morning, as I looked out the window, I noticed all of these beautiful purple and white irises blooming. I wish they were in a prettier part of our backyard, but they definitely give the yard some color. I really like that despite what the other owner may have done, these flowers continue to bloom every year.







No comments:

Post a Comment