Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Pictures

A few weeks ago, Chris and I arranged to have Christmas pictures taken with our sweet doggies. We have plenty of pictures with Doris, but not too many with Mr. Bates since he is new to the family. It was a perfect day for pictures in town. I hired my friend, Tammy Koch, to take the pictures. She gave us a fantastic price and really worked with us.

I had bought a "Merry Christmas" felt sign for us to hold. It looks easier than it really was. Trying to hold the sign up, hold my dogs in the right place, and stay in a squatting position was not the easiest task. But it worked
 But most of them turned out like this


It was so hard to keep these doggies looking at the camera. We had the photographer meowing and we tried to turn their heads forward, but that didn't help too much. As soon as they got a whiff of a new smell or a car drove by we lost them.

Here are a few more good shots




Tammy had some suitcases that we could put the dogs in
 But this one is my favorite
Even though we have the saddest looking dogs in the world, they are so sweet and I love this picture. The colors came out so well and the dogs are at least looking at the camera.

And the grand finale....our Christmas card
Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.


I'm working on writing and addressing cards tonight so they can go out this weekend. I know that if I don't get them done now then they will never get done and I will be sitting with all of these cards in a box.
If I don't post sooner, I hope that everyone remembers the reason for the season. Prepare your hearts for the celebration of the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and I love your Christmas card. I have to send mine out this week!

    ReplyDelete