Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cooking By Numbers

I am by no means a fantastic cook, but I like to try new recipes so I'm not making the same meal over and over. I love Pinterest and I love finding easy and delicious recipes.

I decided to try these oven-baked breaded mushrooms last week:
These were fantastic! It was a little icky dipping the mushrooms from milk, flour, egg, and breadcrumbs, but they were overall easy to make. I had no complaints and they were all gone by the end of the evening.

To go with the mushrooms, I made Taco Pie.
This was a hit! The crust was the hardest to make and that wasn't even that hard. It had a lot of spice and flavor that went well with the veggies and cheese on top. I would definitely make this again.
I am trying this tonight:
Spinach and pepperjack stuffed chicken breast

And this another night this week:

Taco Ring
I will post how I made or ruined them soon.

1 comment:

  1. Taco Pie looks delicious! Taco ring was a staple in our house growing up. We were introduced to it from Pampered Chef.

    ReplyDelete