Monday, November 21, 2016

Andie is Nine Months Old

Our little princess turned 9 months old on September 5, 2016
She's just the sweetest thing
Shes pulling up everywhere and getting braver every day
I did a comparison picture of Eli and Andie bathing in the kitchen sink. I can't resist all that cuteness.
Miss Priss thinks she's a big girl and wants table food all the time
The grocery store was too much for her one morning
She likes napping with her cousin, Tank
She loves the doggies
We had a family breakfast at IHOP
She ate it ALL
Our monthly bathtime picture
She's starting to play with her stuffed toys more
A selfie before we got our day started
She's very independent
She loved the swing
She got to have a shopping day with me
My babies in their Halloween shirts
I can't believe this sweetie is growing so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment