Tuesday, November 22, 2016

34 Weeks

 Here are my stats for Andie:
Baby size: the size of a cantaloupe
Weight gain: I hit the 13 pound mark
Sleep: Sleeping more due to being plain old tired; I actually found a comfortable spot where I'm halfway on my stomach, but I do frequently wake up on my back. I'm also getting up to use the restroom more. 
Cravings: Chinese food, Mrs. Grass soup, pizza, chocolate, and Big Red soda
Repulsions: BBQ brisket and steak
Miss anything: not being so tired in the evenings when Eli wants to play with me so much, walking normally, the swelling has begun and I can barely wear my wedding rings by the end of the day. Although, it's not as bad or as soon as it was when I was pregnant with Eli. 
Looking forward: Andie being here, Eli meeting her, and having her steal Chris' heart
Odd fact: Halloween came along during this time and we made me a zombie baby costume. It was a lot of fun to wear and super easy to make. I had a lot of fun using my bump as a prop for Halloween.
The entire gang went as zombies for a Halloween-themed wedding we went to a few weeks ago. My sis and I matched, as we are both pregnant now! (She's due in April!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment