Friday, June 17, 2016

Andie is Four Months Old

Miss Priss is four months old. 
She is such a fun gal to be around. 
She always has a smile on her face and never meets a stranger.
She's starting to get too big for her baby bathtub
And she's easily rolling over on both sides 
She's the prettiest little thing
Be still my heart
My Aunt Joan had a gown made for her that says her name along the side. I couldn't get Andie to lie still long enough to get a good picture.
She attended her first Texas Rangers baseball game
I absolutely love the faces made in this picture
The whole gang
She loves those toes
I love bathtime pics
She was tuckered out one morning and we found her like this
Patiently waiting for her new cousin, Levi, to arrive
Being her silly self
My bathing beauty
Princess Fabulous
Big brother was asleep so she sought her revenge. Cheeky!
I love my smiley girl
That double chin
Pony Princesses
Hanging with her daddy
Teething like crazy, but no teeth yet
Andie Rose is growing too fast for us. 
Her bubbly personality and infectious smile makes us feel so blessed.

1 comment: