Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Pictures 2014

For our Christmas pictures this year, we went with a local photographer who was having a Christmas min-session. She did a fantastic job and spent the time getting Eli to smile and the dogs to look somewhat less mopey Basset Hound-ish.


This is, by far, my favorite father son picture.
Of course, we couldn't get that smile when I held him.
My boys and the dogs

I love my little family


It was so cold and Eli was grumpy, but we put on the Hot Dog song and got him to smile for a split second to capture this face that we love.
I just can't get over this cute, chubby, and happy face

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the pictures! She did a great job! And I love y'alls outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really pleased with these especially since it was a mini-session.

      Delete