Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween 2014

Last Halloween, we were bringing our newborn baby boy home from the hospital. This year, we were dressing up our one year old up as an ewok.
I let Eli walk around in his costume a few days before Halloween so he could get more comfortable in it
He loved wearing the costume
On Halloween day, my sister and I took the kids to her work Halloween party
Eli and Marley had fun trick-or-treating and playing in the pumpkin patch
Eli was stopped many times for pictures in his ewok costume
My neighborhood decided to hold trick-or-treating this year. We've never had trick-or-treating in our neighborhood because we live in the country. Our family and friends came out to several participating houses on a hayride. It was so much fun and I wish I had more pictures of the event.
Our house was ready to go for ghosts and goblins to come and get candy
The event was such a success that we decided to keep it going next year. I can't wait to see how it will go next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment