Thursday, November 6, 2014

Eli's First Birthday Party

We held Eli's birthday party a few days from his actual birthdate. My family and friends came out to help celebrate our sweet guy's big day.
We had a Halloween themed party since Eli's birthday is the 29th
My sister helped me decorate our house

We had nachos, pumpkin cheesecake dip, mummy hot dogs, hot dog fingers...
And even a mad scientist cooking a delicious concoction
We encouraged everyone to wear their Halloween costumes to the party
Our little ewok
He needed a snack break
Eli's guests
My cousins were happy to be there
Eli playing with his aunt and cousin
A few of our guests playing with toys
All of Eli's younger guests in costume
They were all just too cute for words
I'm so glad he had so many friends come to his party
Just enjoying the party
It was finally time for birthday cake
We got Eli his own cupcake to eat
He kept trying to touch the flame-lit candle
He loved the cupcake
Eli(ok, me) opening his presents
He didn't know what to do with all of these great gifts
I'm saddened that our little boy is growing up so quick, but I am so blessed to have him in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment