Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Carving with Eli

On Sunday night, we bought pumpkins to carve as a family. This was Eli and Chris's first year to carve pumpkins. I always assumed that Chris had carved pumpkins before, but I guess it's a bigger event over here than the UK.
We laid a tablecover on the floor and got to carving. Eli was more amazed with the pieces of pumpkin that fell from carving than the actual process.
                                        He loved to munch on the pumpkin bits
Loves that pumpkin!

My sweet boy chowing down
Chris's first pumpkin carving
He did a great job as a first timer and even better than most people carve....ahem myself

We had Eli put Mr. Potato Head parts on his little pumpkin
This was so much fun. I can't wait for more fall festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment