Monday, October 6, 2014

Eli is Eleven Months Old

Eli is 11 months old! I can't believe in one month that we will be celebrating his first birthday!! My heart is not ready for him to be a toddler and no longer considered a baby. I spent an afternoon packing away outgrown clothes and babyish toys. I had tears in my eyes as I thought of him in each outfit and slobbering on rattles. 

Eli has had an eventful month. He is now on the move in full force around the house and anywhere else his little legs can go. He also cut his first teeth this month; he has one on the top and two on the bottom.
He does the have the occasional bad hair day, but he's usually not bothered by it
He still loves bath time no matter where it takes place
He's much better at self-feeding and gets most of the food in his mouth
I love to see this sweet boy snuggled up on me
The boy has a lot of hair...it's going to be time for his first hair cut soon
I love my little boy in overalls
He's starting to look more like a toddler
Don't worry, we didn't let him eat the Blow Pop
He likes playing with cars
Love my smiley boy
He loves to stand by these poles in our house

His 11 month picture
And this is where I cry. My little boy is growing up too fast.

2 comments:

  1. So Cute!! In the snuggled up picture I see a resemblance with Marley. I think it is the lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so?? I've never seen too many similarities between the two.

      Delete