Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Eli is Two Months Old


Our little peanut is already two months old. I here myself saying that for every month :(

Here are some pictures of him around his two month milestone.
I love his big grin and squinty eyes
Eli's mini photo shoot
I still think he's tiny, but when compared to his one month picture I can see a big difference.
At his two month appointment, he got his shots and was a trooper. He only cried for a few seconds while I sat in the chair with tears streaming down my face. Chris was a great daddy and held him so calmly.

At his check-up he was 9 lbs. 10 oz. and 23 inches long. He has gained three pounds and 2 1/2 inches since birth. He is in the 50th percentile for everything and even went up 1/2 a percentile for weight. Our doctor says he is healthy and to keep up the good work. He goes back at the beginning of March for his 4 month check-up with more shots :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment