Monday, April 9, 2012

Such a fun Easter

Doris wanted to say, "Happy Easter!" with her biggest smile. The Easter Bunny brought her a new squeaky toy, name tag, and bones that she has already buried in the backyard.

On Holy Saturday, the Sylvester family got together for lunch and Easter Egg Hunt. We had hamburgers, salads, fruit, and many tasty desserts As usual, we brought too much food. I made whoopie pies again. I dyed the filling neon green to make it look more Easter-ish.
But it sort of made them look like sandwiches.
I guess they tasted good because I had a lot of compliments and most of them were eaten.
My cousin made a train for the younger kids to ride on. They had so much fun!

My nephew came and we gave him our Easter presents. He loved the bubbles. He didn't like the bunny ears at first, but once I put them on my head he wanted to wear them.

I had to capture this picture of my sweet cousins together.
We started to hide eggs around 1:30. We wanted to find some creative places to hide them so this is where we put them
She was such a good sport.
Here are a few more pictures of my family: Grandad and my cousin and one of my nephew hunting for eggs.

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I had a chocolate whoopie pie and it was delish!!

    ReplyDelete