Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Easter 2017

Easter Weekend is always a busy weekend filled with church services and family events.
On Good Friday, I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny at a local bank.
Eli was excited to see him, but Andie wasn't so sure and I had to hold her to get a picture.
Afterwards, my mom planned a girls day that included lunch and pedicures.
Andie was invited to girls day too.
On Saturday, I had some baking to do before heading to my Grandad's for lunch.
Andie helped me out with quality control.
The finished product was dirt cake with bunnies and eggs.
The big hunt didn't impress Andie too much.
Aunt Sherry helped her out a bit.
This is Andie running in the opposite direction of the hidden eggs.
My kids love going to my Grandad's
Andie and her partner in crime
The Easter Bunny brought Eli and Andie Texas Rangers outfits, new drinking cups, and an Easter book.
And finally on Easter Sunday morning we attended Mass as a family.
(The highlight of the weekend.)
And to think we will have one more person in this picture next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment