Sunday, June 18, 2017

Andie is Eleven Months Old

This little sweetheart turned 11 months old on November 5. She's getting closer to walking and finally has some teeth. We ended our nursing journey during this month. She was only nursing at night and we were about to go on a cruise and I didn't want to pump on a boat or in the middle of a beach! I took it harder than her as she was just fine with a bottle and ready to move on to big girl things. 
She loves to be with her brother. 
And she looks too big wearing this nightgown.
She likes naps with the dogs. 
While Chris and I were on our cruise, they were well taken care of by my aunts. 

One morning I was while I was getting ready, I found her asleep like this. 

She loves getting into the Tupperware.
Happy as can be with a late breakfast.
Thanksgiving Day with my babies.
She loves playing with her cousin, Levi.
She likes to mess up the laundry too. 
And terrorize her brother by knocking down his block castle. 
And I still love these bath time pics.
Staying warm from the cold weather outside.
At the KJZT Christmas party
In the Christmas Spirit
She got to meet Santa for the first time this year.
One last picture taken the night before she turned 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment