Thursday, September 11, 2014

Eli is Ten Months Old

Our little boy is 10 months old!

Eli is still in size 3 diapers

He eats baby food and sometimes soft table food

No teeth yet

This little guy is on the move and taking several steps. It won't be long before he is completely walking
Eli and Marley were reliving old times in the baby swing
We thought it was time for him to learn to drive
Playing in the pool 
He loved watching Poppi pour water like a waterfall in the pool
Loving the swings at Gammy and Poppi's 
He was so comfortable he fell asleep
I watched the kiddos on my birthday and turned my head for ten seconds to wash my hands and this is what I found
He wanted to see Poppi playing the drums at the KJZT Celebration
Bathtime fun
Air drying after his bath
Eli and Marley went to the hospital to visit a friend
Eli got to meet his newest cousin, Cameron
Me and my little sweetheart
The sweetest smile
Here he is taking some steps
"Look Ma! No hands!"
 You can see how independent he is and what a smiley little boy he is. We love this little guy and can't believe it's only two months until he turns 1!!



2 comments:

  1. What happened in that picture? It looks like blood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a baby food pouch that they squeezed everywhere!! I promise it wasn't blood.

      Delete