Sunday, June 15, 2014

Eli is Seven Months Old

This little goober is 7 months old
This past month has been a great month. As you can see, he is sitting on his own and finding a way to get around by shuffling.
We went to a local winery to hear my dad's band and I got to hold both of these little chubbies.
Eli had a lot of fun rolling around on the blanket and listening to the music.
Mother's Day came during this month. I received the sweetest kiss from my little guy.
He is very comfortable in his big boy bed, the crib. He sleeps in it every night until he wakes around 4 or 5 to nurse.
Eli got use out of his Polka Fest kroj. He was such a trooper during Polka Fest. My mom brought a pack 'n play to the dance hall so the babies could relax and play a bit. They loved it!
Chris and Eli at the Horseshoe tournament during Polka Fest. My cousin, Dianna's, grandmother made Eli and Marley a kroj that is sewn onto a onesie. This was much easier and more comfortable for the babies to wear. Eli wore his the whole day.
They were so happy in their krojs.
He looks like a big boy in this picture. He's chunking up and his hair is thicker. Depending on the light, his hair will look blonde, brown, or red. But, his eyes are definitely blue. He also eats baby food in addition to his breastmilk bottles throughout the day. In the morning he gets cereal mixed with milk and fruit. He is such a good eater that we can't feed him fast enough. He gets mad at us if we do not feed him as fast as he wants.
My 7 month old boy in his big boy high chair
Eli's monthly pictures from month 1 to month 7
 He's growing so quick that I don't notice it until I look at these progression pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment